Posted by Dr. Lori Arnold
Are you looking for a delicious and refreshing way to HYDRATE, but are tired of just boring water? How about getting creative and trying a flavor combination of herbal tea and flavored stevia?
In this instructional video, I give you some quick tips on how to combine some amazing tea and stevia combinations that will have you hydrating all day long, and never getting bored! I have even provided some quick links for you to purchase the exact same products I use so you can get these hassle-free on Amazon.com.
Enjoy these tea choices below:
1. The Republic of Tea: Hibiscus Superflower Tea: Vanilla Apple
2. The Republic of Tea: Hibiscus Superflower Tea: Pineapple Lychee
3. The Republic of Tea: Hibiscus Superflower Tea: Natural Hibiscus
4. Tazo Herbal Tea: Passion
5. Tazo Herbal Tea: Calm Chamomile
6. Traditional Medicinals: Organic Roasted Dandelion Root
Sweeten your tea with the following sugar-free options:
2. SweetLeaf Stevia Packets
3. SweetLeaf Vanilla Creme
4. SweetLeaf English Toffee
Subscribe to my videos for updates, education, recipes, and more! Be sure to follow on Twitter @healbeautiful. Connect on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HealBeautiful. Join me on Google+ at https://www.google.com/+DrLoriArnold. Look for me on Pinterest at Dr. Lori Arnold. Let’s get connected!