HYB I’m All Chopped-Up Salad
I’m All Chopped-Up Salad
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan
Salad Ingredients: All vegetables are organic, fresh and raw:
French Green Beans
Snow Pea Pods
Sweet Corn (cut off cob)
½ cup Cold-Pressed Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup Tahini
½ tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
½ cup Almond Butter
½ tsp. Pepper
¼ cup Coconut Aminos
3 Tbsp. Erythritol or 3-4 packets Stevia
¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
½ tsp. Garlic Granules or 2 cloves Garlic
½ bunch of Fresh Parsley
2 Tbsp. prepared Original Hummus
¼ bunch of Fresh Cilantro
1 Lime, Juiced
¾ -1 cup water, added slowly while blending
- Chop all vegetables into small pieces. Set Butter Lettuce and Avocado to the side. In a large bowl, mix all other vegetables.
- In a high-power blender (like Vitamix or equivalent) or food processor, place all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. The finished dressing should be creamy and thick.
- Prepare individual servings in a medium-mixing bowl. Add desired amount of vegetable mixture and desired amount of dressing. Arrange Butter Lettuce on a plate, top with mixed vegetable salad, and top with a few slices avocado. Serve immediately.
- Remaining dressing will last 2-3 days in refrigerator.
- TIP: Get creative with vegetables! Here are some other creative vegetables you can add: Fennel Bulb, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Jicama, Rutabaga, Sweet Maui Onions or Red Onion, Sweet Bell Peppers. Make it pretty by serving with a sprig of any fresh herbs.
You can leave a response