Gluten-Free Coconut Cauliflower Rice
Gluten-Free Coconut Cauliflower “Rice”
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, Low Carb, Vegan, Paleo
1 Head Cauliflower, cleaned, stem removed, chopped roughly
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
¾ cup Organic Canned Coconut Milk (I prefer Natural Value Natural Coconut Milk)
½ cup Unsweetened Coconut, finely shredded
Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- Add chopped cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower is “rice” consistency.
- On medium heat, add coconut oil and cauliflower to a medium pot. Mix well.
- Add coconut milk with a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cook cauliflower until soft.
- Once cauliflower is soft, add shredded coconut and stir until well blended in the pot, and reduce heat to warm.
- Serve immediately.
- TIP: I like to serve this side with a flaky white fish like mahi mahi or halibut. Use this “rice” in any recipe that calls for a side of coconut sticky rice. If you want a little “sweeter” rice, add 1 tsp of Erythritol or a packet of Stevia, to taste.
Tags: Coconut, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Healthy Eating, Healthy Food, Healthy Recipes, low carb, paleo, Sugar Free